Automatic Pentest Tools Installer A Simple tool for installing pentest tools
and forensic tools on Debian / Ubuntu Based OS.
- Automated penetration testing tools have robust, high-quality exploits that are tested and proven; the tools are also frequently augmented with additional exploits.
- They provide replicable processes that ensure consistent results.
- One can focus on the process rather than having to experiment with exploits, thus saving time. Further, the professional framework reduces the chances of testing false exploits over a particular application.
- Reports are automatically produced and are customizable.
List of tools
Nmap [Network Scanner]
- Zenmap [Nmap Gui version]
- Wireshark [Network Sniffer]
- W3af [Web Vulnerability Scanner]
Nikto [Web Vulnerability Scanner]
Whatweb [Web Vulnerability Scanner]
John [Password Cracker]
- PDF-Crack [PDF Password Cracker]
- FCrackZip [ZIP Password Cracker]
- Ophcrack [Password Cracker]
- Volatility [Digital Forensic]
- Digital Forensic Framework [Digital Forensic]
- GHex [Digital Forensic]
- Aircrack-Ng [Wifi Audit]
Ettercap [Network Audit]
- Yersinia [Network Audit]
- Packet Sniffer / Spoofing [Network Audit]
- Wafw00f [Web Application Firewall Audit]
- SSLyze [SSL Audit]
- Droopescan [Wordpress, Joomla, And Other CMS Auditing]
SQLMap [Automate SQL Injection Audit]
- SSLScan [SSL Audit]
- Hydra [Password Cracker]
Dmitry [Intelligence Gathering]
- HAVP [HTTP Anti Virus Proxy]
- krdc [Windows Remote Desktop Connection client]
- Medusa [Password Cracker]
Lets Start with Automatic Pentest Tool Installer
Step 1 :-You need to download Automatic Pentest Tool Installer tool by executing
this command in terminal window of kali linux
git clone https://github.com/Yukinoshita47/Pentest-Tools-Auto-Installer.git
Step 2 :-
And execute this command cd Pentest-Tools-Auto-Installer
Now to install this tool in kali linux, to install this tool first
we have to give chmod permision. Type the command for
this chmod +x ptai.sh and press enter button.
Now you can run this tool easily, that give this command ./ptai.sh and press enter button.
Step 3 :-This Tools is using repository in Debian based linux 100% work
Tested in Linux Mint.
For References :-
Thank you for reading this article. Do let me know for any queries in comment section below.